Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Party House Rules (no it doesnt)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member phantas~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2001
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry you have just been booted. For one of two reasons.
    Reason 1:
    Chances are you were booted because you were abusing the policies of this website. If you continue with the abuse this website WILL pursue your indenity and file charges.
    Your IP address has been logged. Party House will follow your conversations over the next few days, if you continue to conduct yourself against the Rules and Conditions we will have no choice but to ban you for life.
    Fucking Idiots!
    ...go ahead...as if I care...but...please take a long hard look at yourselves and those people you call monitors...what a joke!..(with some smelly exceptions *W*) *L*..
    Pickles...buddy...you are a DILL!

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jezzabel's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2001
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I resent that remark *lol*.....I don't smell and surely Piggy isn't the only good monitor ...... there are many good monitors.......and u know it phant *sticks tongue out at u*...
    As a monitor...I hear enough how much we "suck" *lol* (No Personal comment here *lol*) .... We are not always the answer to every prob in the rooms *lol*......After all....we are chatters 2 ya know.....*hands phant a mango(I hear they are good for constipation *G*)....and we do make mistakes as everyone else does....and we can only do so much... and that..........is my 2?
    Oh yeah.....remind me to boot your ass next time I'm in the room for no reason *LOL*

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member phantas~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2001
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *LOL*...*hands you a mango*
    so...tell us...whats
    the score with buddy?

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member phantas~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2001
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No more flowers till you tell us *S

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member phantas~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2001
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and I hope you are telling Pickles who the good guys and the bad ones are.....cos she's such a dill she cant see it *L*.(where is my piggie anyway?)


    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jezzabel's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2001
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    The score on BUDDY.....As far as I know...........He is and always has been a major ASSWIPE...he started 4 years ago doing exactly what he does Now....
    Much to be assured he has become exactly what he wanted to become.....a chat legend for being an ASS...(Only because he manages to tick peeps off because they let him get to them)If you want to know if he will be banned...Well he hasn't so far...and in my own opinion, banning him would be pointless....boot on site is much more effective than a ban....As far as prosecuting him for being a major Asshole *LMAO*.....you'd have to ask Nitro, but highly doubt a court judge would even look at such a case....he would tell you to click the little "x" at the top of your screen *lol* if it really bothered you that much....

    unless BUDDY is a physical threat, I can't see him being prosecuted for anything....but anyone on the internet can complain to his ISP provider *G*

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jezzabel's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2001
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Piggy I imagine on his way home from work *G*

    We were just talking about you today 2 *LOL*

    Now where's my flowers dammit!!!!!!!!! And Pickles...well I dunno bout it...wasn't there.

    *takes my mango back*

    ------------------

  8. #8
    Inactive Member phantas~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2001
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    scuse me...but I thought he was BOOT ON SIGHT? and Nitro told me he was at least that last time we talked..in fact Nitro told me he was barred before but he changed his ISP....so either he was lying or how come Pickles doesnt know that?
    ...no./..not the piggie...the rest I personally dont care about though I wouldnt care if someone else wanted to blow his brains out..it wouild save taxpayers a lot of money

    looks for some more blue flowers*

    ------------------

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Jezzabel's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2001
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Well I dunno *dumb look* *lol*....and as far as I know....He IS boot on site...at least if I see him....

    Remember this is chat...nothing is enough cause for blowing someones brains out....I wouldn't wish that on anyone...Not even Buddy...He desevres much better *lol* like his currant "Avatar" being posted everywhere *LOL*

    Everyone gets busy....surprisingly enuff....we all have other things in life more pressing than BUDWARD *LOL* so I don't know what Pickles knows....nor have I talked to her in awhile.....(cuz Ive been busy *lol*)....I can ask tho...I pop over to PH every now and then...but Nasty is still my home.....so remember I don't always know what is going on....except it sure is nice since he hangs there instead of Nasty now *LOL*(no offense)*G*

    *hands u back your mango*

    ------------------

  10. #10
    Inactive Member phantas~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2001
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh no...not for chat....but lets not pretend his real life isnt here *l*


    NEVER MIND...IF AS OFTEN IS THE SITE IS INNEFECTIVE...WE HAVE OUR WAYS *w*....
    and dont worry...you smell NEARLY as bad as piggie anyways *L*
    *hands you a bunch of highly scented longstemmed blue flowers*

    ------------------

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •